Spring is the perfect time to freshen up your home with the airy color palettes, a touch of of bold pattern and sculptural form and playful textures. February is the month of love, design, and art. We have designed a series of spaces that are dreamy and romantic.
Spring 2023 Series—Valentine’s Day Entry
Who wouldn’t love the space that is light, airy and comfortable? Therefore, we designed this entry with a neutral color palette—you feel soothing and relaxing once you enter the home. The irregular shape of the mirror, the curvaceous contour of the console table and the craftsmanship on the vase truly give depth to this entry and make it timeless and sophisticated. The Valentine’s Day is just around corner. The lovely lavender on the ottomans , passionate red on the candles and the colorful fresh spring blooms are celebrating.
Shop The Look:
- Handcrafted in Italy from natural marble with a hand-applied matte lacquer finish.
- Veining and color variations are natural to the stone and because of this, no two tables are exactly alike.
- Features a modern silhouette with a rounded rectangle tabletop resting upon generous, angular table legs.
- showstopping silhouette and luxurious natural marble construction
- Generously sized angular legs support the softly rounded rectangle tabletop,
- Weighs 101.5 lbs.
- Because this piece is crafted by hand, no two pieces are exactly alike. Please expect unique variations in color, natural texture, and pattern (including woodgrain) from the imagery shown.
- Handpainted resin, metal; mirrored glass
- Fitted with a ready-to-hang D-ring
- 31.25″H, 30.5″W
- 2.75″ projection
- 14.75 lbs.
Shop Issey Mirror
This item is UL listed, meaning it has been tested and approved to meet the government-regulated safety standards for the USA. Use with electrical outlets 110-120v or lower, as anything higher can cause fire or injury. If you’re purchasing this item for use outside of the United States, employ the adapter and voltage converter suited for your country.
- Hardwired; professional installation recommended
- Includes mounting plate
- One light socket
- 60 watt max
- We recommend using type A / E12 bulbs
- UL listed
- Overall: 21″H, 10″W
- 8″ projection
- Shade: 10″H, 8″ diameter
- Mounting Plate: 4.5″ diameter
Shop Hope Sconce
The organic charm of our Ipanema stoneware collection lies not only in its unique geometric shapes, but within the reactive-glaze finish hand-applied to each individual piece. Lend a touch of earthen beauty to your tabletop with these fresh-for-spring vases.
- Sold individually
- unique geometric shapes, the reactive-glaze finish hand-applied to each individual piece
- Reactive-glazed stoneware
- Due to the crafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece
- This item is intended for indoor use
- Small: 7.5″H, 8.25″ diameter
- Large: 15″H, 10″ diameter
Art Deco style pouf with wood structure and velvet fabric. 2 fiber-board discs of 16mm, joined by wooden tufts. Upholstery Velvet 100% polyester with backing.
Margit Wittig has used her sculptural skills to create beautifully-crafted, well-proportioned contemporary candlesticks, which are compositions of her unique signature pearl-shaped designs. The candlesticks are cast in resin and Jesmonite mixed with pigment at the start of the process, to ensure color consistency.
Just in time for spring gifting, this vibrant poppy bouquet overflows with blooms in a spectrum of yellows and oranges. Stems arrive with flowers tight in bud and will open within two days.- 80 fresh-cut Icelandic poppy stems- Vase life 5-7 days- Vase not included- Flowers arrive tight in bud. Cut 1” from bottom of stems, remove foliage so that no leaves are underwater, and place in 3-4” of water. Flowers will open in 2-3 days. Change water every 2 days.- Avoid heat and direct sunlight- USA80 stemsEach: 14-16″H
Shop Fresh Poppy Bunch
Contact us for our interior design service
Valentine’s Day Gifting: