The quintessential London design house’s new exclusive fall collection for Anthropology isn’t just moody. It’s a mood to celebrate the bold and the unexpected. The collection offers such a warm and fanciful way to inspire us to dream for a romantic autumn season. Here are our handpicked 6 designs that will bring in a touch of Maximalist to your home.Continue reading
We think it is the time to play all out on your home decor by bringing in rich color palettes, interesting wallpapers, fanciful area rugs and mixing and matching of the furnishings from the different eras since fall is almost here and the holiday season is not that far away and there are a lot of amazing newly launched home fall collections we have blogged about recently. Today, We came across Open Door of Ashley Benson’s LA home and instantly fall in love with this maximalist home thanks to its rich jewel toned color palette, feminine vibes and Parisian style such as the red walls, green velvet , gold accents and fireplaces all over the home. Here are our favorite designs about this home:
- The classical dining furnishings really stand out in her all black dining room. We love those green velvet upholstered dining chairs.
- The emerald green kitchen featuring a luxury La Cornue gas range, a brass pot filler, a hanging copper pans and pots collection above a large kitchen island( instead of pendants).
- The playful and organized laundry room where you want to work there for the all day.
- The mini bar in her bedroom. Interesting concept!
- The outdoor pool area that makes you feel you are in Italy for a vocation.
- No TV in the living room but a hide-away ( when not in use) movie projector which will allow you to watch movie with a fireplace underneath.
- The classical shaded wall sconces that originally are in the house.
- The steam shower in her master bath.
You can click here to learn more.